Fully magnetic and self adhesive L and P plates vs Insight Vehicle Sign System
x Fully magnetic and self adhesive L and P plates can only be seen by the driver behind or in front.
x Magnetic L plates frequently become unattached, leaving the learner in control of a vehicle with other road users expecting them to react as an experienced driver would.
x Self-adhesive plates can peel off in strong winds or ripple in sunlight, frequently leaving damaged paint marks when removed.
– Big enough to be clearly visible up to 50 metres in front or behind your vehicle, Insight is easily removed when you park up and leave the car.
– Made of durable moulded plastic, the system fits securely and easily over the glass of your passenger window (driver side).
– The unique shape of Insight means that whatever model of car you are driving, the sign will appear at an easy-to-see 90 degree angle to your car door.
Why the Insight Vehicle Sign System works
- The Insight Vehicle Sign System is big enough to be clearly visible up to 50 metres in front or behind your vehicle.
- The system is window mounted to the top of the window and is clearly visible to vehicles that are behind or in front of the learner.
- The position of the Insight Vehicle Sign System means that it does not impair the driver’s rear view.
- The system protrudes no more than the vehicle manufacturers factory fitted wing mirror.
- Made from Polypropylene (PP), it is long-lasting and easy to clean and maintain. The Insight Vehicle Sign System gives the leaner or newly qualified driver extra confidence that they are visible and given due consideration by other road-users.
If you are interested in purchasing more than one Insight Vehicle Sign System please email us at email@example.com for a discount code.